- Drink 64 oz. of water.
- Eat 3 servings of vegetables a day.
- Eat 2 servings of fruit a day
- Workout at least 5 days this week
Overall personal goal analysis: I drank my goal amount of water 4 days (go me! as a result i was constantly in the restroom- hoping my body adjusts) and ate 3 servings of veggies 5 days and 2 servings of fruit 3 days.. FAIL I usually just have a banana in the morning and that's my only fruit.
I did meet my workout goal BUT I ate like a starving cow this week. I ate so so so so much! Dangit.... everyone says bday week calories dont count but they DO count when I see them on my waistline! I only worked out 3 days :(
Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: I set my alarm for 5:45am to go to my 6am bootcamp... 2 hours after it went off I rolled out of bed and went to a vendor meeting in Tustin.. yep not motivated this day AT ALL.
Thursday: I got back on the wagon and went to spinning, but didnt work that hard and was distracted the whole time because I was going out to dinner afterwards.
Friday: I usually play softball this day but instead I had work. I did zero physical activity.
Saturday: I went out after work on Fri night and drank about 3 glasses of wine. Usually I'm ok to get up early on Saturdays and hit the gym but nope- I slept in and then went to a baby shower filled with tempting foods!
Sunday: Trying to get back on it- went to the gym. This day I took Jessica's spin class which was so tough- I really noticed how out of shape I've gotten. Then I went next door and transitioned into Jessica's weight's class. My mom joined me for this one and we were both dying afterwards. Great workout.
Monday: My BIRTHDAY! I was so sore after Sundays sesh that I didnt even think about working out... Instead I thought about bday cake :)
Tuesday: I was still pretty sore from Sunday so I went to a yoga stretch class for 60 min at the gym. It was just what the Doctor ordered and felt amazing!
Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: Feeling rather large and trying to recommit myself since bday week is almost over to a new healthy regime!
For next week: I want to get back into focusing on eating and cardio, (soon). I am obviously out of shape. I am looking forward to the weather changing and getting back to walking/running outside.
On deck: I have a few bday dinners and happy hours planned in the coming week- I dont know if I really want to limit myself.. I think not... Not much is planned for the weekend -but mentally I am gearing myself up for a fun long weekend from Feb15-19th in Tahoe with my best friends to really celebrate my bday. My bro and family will be there as well and I just cant wait to have all the people I love and care about in my most favorite beautiful spot in the whole world.
No comments:
Post a Comment