Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Photo Food Diary


So I am trying trying trying to be more aware of what I'm eating. I am really trying to eat more protein in the AM so I eat less in the PM. I've found that so far this has been slightly effective.  Lately with my groceries I'll buy something healthy and my mom will buy something healthy and we'll divy it up. For example, I went out and bought Mission Whole Grain Flour Tortillas and gave my mom half.  She bought deli sliced ham and gave me half. WIN WIN!
Breakfast was one egg, one egg white, slice of deli ham a Kraft Single and whole wheat tortilla. Not pictured is a half banana I also ate.

Off to work I went and I always brew a cup of espresso from our Starbucks Virismo and add vanilla creamer and take it to go.
This day I drank it at my desk.  I have this awful habit of taking my ring off when I put on hand lotion and one of these days I'm gonna lose that sucker. My bro gave it to me a few years ago and I love it....  Notice the excess amount of lipstick on the rim of my coffee mug? I've been obsessed with my new Maybelline Whispers.. They are so moisturizing and pigmented. I love them!
The colors (Left) Lust for Blush and (Right) Oh LaLilac

I worked away and then at lunchtime I heated up a cup of leftover Italian Wedding Soup from the Hospital Cafeteria and had some melon. I waited a bit then had a Trader Joes Chile Relleno. It was just meh- not something I'd purchase again. (Package displayed below.)

Around 3:30 PM I had two squares of this... DELICIOUS. My Aunt Anita gave it to me in my housewarming package. I'd been eyeing these for ages but never pulled the trigger-she made it so I didn't have to!  I am trying to divy this up so I eat no more than 2 pieces at a time and it lasts me at least a week.

I worked away then gave in to my inner sweet tooth and the lure of a free birthday Starbucks and headed next door. I got the new Iced Vanilla Spiced Latte and a large cup of water. I ended up splitting this latte so I felt less bad but I would never order this again, it wasn't that good.



After work I headed to the gym.   I did about 45 min on the treadmill and walk/ran a total of 3.75 miles.  I then stretched and tried to do abs for the next 20 min but I always feel unmotivated to do abs.
For dinner that night I went to Blue Frog and got a chef salad.  This salad had tomato, croutons, sliced ham and swiss, and shredded chicken with cucumbers and a hard boiled egg. It also came with a slice of homemade bread and I always order my Ranch dressing on the side.   I also ate an orange from my grandmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment