Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photo Food Diary

This is what I ate on Sunday:
Breakfast before the gym

A whole wheat tortilla with a kraft single, slice of ham and two eggs. Also a banana on the cutest place mats ever.. Thanks Carley!
Went to the gym and did spinning that morning then met up for coffee and a bagel.
I had a sesame seed bagel with chive cream cheese and sliced tomato with lemon pepper sprinkled on top. My coffee was cinnamon toast flavored and was a little bland for my taste. I like my coffee strong like my men... jk
I then ran a million errands all over town including airport and ski outlet adventure. I drank strawberry champagne teavana.
 
For dinner I went to Amanda's and she cooked such a feast.  With a glass of Cupcake Chardonnay we had a green salad with a lil balsamic and blue cheese dressing and for dinner she made delish chicken noodle soup and crescent roll twists. She's the sweetest and such a wonderful cook!
Not pictured- dessert which were these yummy choc chip cookie cups with chocolate filling. Very diet friendly..lol
Overall not a great eating day. Did not have enough fruit and veggies(its hard when you're on the go) but I did drink a TON of water.

I took a pic of a couple little goodies from my bday... so cute!

I'm off to Tahoe for the LOOONG weekend! No posts for a while! Ciao bella!


No comments:

Post a Comment