Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Workout Week Feb 6-13

My 4 personal goals: 
  1. Drink 64 oz. of water.
  2. Eat 3 servings of vegetables a day.
  3. Eat 2 servings of fruit a day
  4. Workout at least 5 days this week
Overall personal goal analysis: I drank drank water like a crazy person this week and have noticed a big difference in the way I've been feeling. I like this water drinking kick I've been on. BUT can anyone tell me if you drink water as tea (as I've been doing- does it count?) Veggie and Fruit wise I've also been meeting my goals which I'm proud of. I try to add veggies and fruit to every meal I eat and constantly snack on them as well. 
Workout goal- Check!

Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: Thank to my mom texting me; I woke up at 5:45 am and made it to my 6:30am bootcamp.  She loves to text me 2 min before my alarm goes off and it infuriates me. That workout felt SOOO good!  Also it freed up my night to have a bday dinner with friends
Thursday: I usually do spinning but my girlfriends and I went and had indian food this night. We got out of dinner early so I actually went walking around my neighborhood. I walked for 1 hour.
Friday: I usually play softball this day but it got rained out... lame. 
Saturday: I hit the gym hard this morning. I got there 45 min before my bootcamp started and did 45 min on the treadmill and 30 min of bootcamp. Felt great!
Sunday: I took my usual spin class but my instructor was sick so we had a lame teacher and it wasnt a great use of time. It was an ok workout.
Monday: I met up with my masters program friend for dinner this night so no workout.
Tuesday: I was craving a good workout but I went to my cardio dance class and got a good sweat going but prob coulda done more.

Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: Feeling rather large still and also very out of shape. Things I use to find easy- like my bootcamp, are now hard.. bad sign!

For next week: I think this will be a pretty weird week as I will be traveling. I dont know what to expect from food and exercise and frankly, when I'm on vacation I rarely limit myself! I'm sure I'll be so active it wont even matter.

On deck: Tahoe! I'm celebrating my 30th in a big way with a trip to Tahoe with all of my loved ones! I wish some ppl like Jessica, and Mike could be there, but that's ok.  I haven't skied since my shoulder got separated in HS so I am nervous and anxious to hit the slopes once again! I will post some pics when I return.

Below is a pic of my little Valentines gift from my mom (left) and my birthday card for my dad (right)- he is a valentine baby. Love these cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment