- Drink 64 oz. of water.
- Eat 3 servings of vegetables a day.
- Eat 2 servings of fruit a day
- Workout at least 5 days this week
Overall personal goal analysis: Bottom line I didnt meet any of these goals... As a result I am now 10 lbs heavier than I was 4 months ago... thankyouverymuch.... ugh
Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: Thank to my mom texting me (as she has gotten in the habit of doing); I woke up at 5:45 am and made it to my 6:30am bootcamp. I can;t believe I went with all the jetlag from the Tahoe trip... well not so much jetlag as skilag!
That night I played softball but I drank entirely too much beer!
Thursday: I had high hopes of going rollerskating with my girlfriends as a little birthday celebration with them but we ended up noshing on pizza and cupcakes instead!
Friday: I drank again this day- a lot- and I played an hour of softball and prob only got my heart rate up for 3 min total
Saturday: I had a late night out Fri night which resulted in a late morning in.. UGH AMY!
Sunday: I took spin and it was great, but i needed to take about 10 classes to make up for all the damage I did that week.
Monday: A bunch of my Angels friends came over to my place this night. I raced home from work and cooked away and had a wonderful night with them eating and drinking. They stayed about 5 hours!
Tuesday: I needed to get in a good workout but instead I went to the gym for about 45 min and did the elliptical. WOAH IS ME! Gotta get back on it!
Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: feeling bad... real bad
For next week: I am recommitting hardcore. I cannot let this happen
On deck: A great week lined up and hopefully an even better weekend. I think I'll have a lot of temptation with a lot of social things planned with friends but I will try to be strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment