Thursday, May 2, 2013

Workout Week April 24-30th 2013

My personal goals: 
 - Get through the week

Overall personal goal analysis: My goals were at the very very back of my head this week. I was dealing with a lot professionally and personally that made eating an exercising a distant thought.  

Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: I woke up early and went to bootcamp. One of the few physical successes I had this week. That evening I went out with friends. First I met up with Dave then with Bec, Brock, Ash, Amanda, and Eric to watch Jenny's Karaoke competition. As always we had a blast.
Thursday: I had an event at work this night so I was in Irvine till 8 then I went to a friends house to hangout for a while with her and her family. Her dad made homemade pho.. it was spectacular!

Friday: Went out with Alex, Bec, Brock, Ash and Eric again- this time bowling. We had such a great time!
Saturday: I dragged myself to workout this morning  I ran for 20 min then went to Spartacus. Felt so much better afterwards.  Then I was off to my dad's bonsai display at South Coast Plaza followed by the Ducks game.
Sunday: Did spin class then went back to South Coast Plaza. I had lunch at Ruby's with my aunts grandmothers and mom . I got a veggie burger and fries. It was delish.
We then browsed the show and visited with friends, while continually revisiting my dad's display.  Some of my friends came out to see him too- which was awesome.  My dad was so cute with his little bonsai. It was quite the attraction- many ppl were posing and taking pics with it.
Monday:  I actually took the day off work and went to Pilates this morning. It didn't feel like a major workout but it was something. That afternoon my mom and I reupholstered my chairs.  
Here's the before and after.
Pretty dang proud of our work.

That evening I had my close friends from work over.  The point was to tell them before it was announced that I would be leaving work for my new position with CFF. It was very emotional.   I made a small feast and we gossiped and talked all night. It was perfect.
Tuesday: I went back to the gym this day and did 40 min on the elliptical. 

Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: I feel elated and sick all rolled into one. I have been on such an emotional roller coaster my body is playing tricks on me. I sometimes feel highly energized and other times just plain lethargic.   

For next week: Exciting times right now. I am just taking it all day by day. I am celebrating my successes and trying to build off of my failures. I am trying to eat better and even though I can't exercise a lot, I'm trying to go hard when I am actually exercising and amp up my intensity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment