Friday, May 10, 2013

Photo Food Diary

This is what I had to eat yesterday, Thursday
Woke up for an early meeting and grabbed a bowl of cereal with cut up strawberries and blackberries
Ran off to work and did a lot of paperwork and prepping for my departure next week.
For lunch I've been dining out a lot as my colleagues have been wanting to take me to lunches.

I went to El Ranchito with a colleague for lunch then stopped over at Wholesome Choice which is this amazing Meditteranean themed market. I loved it!  For lunch I had machaca and eggs with rice and beans and flour tortillas. Thankfully I only ate half.
When I got back to my office I sat and had some tea and went to more meetings. I was antsy yesterday with all the benefits and last min interviews I have to get scheduled before I leave my job.

I packed these late afternoon snacks so I wouldnt gorge for dinner... but alas. I did!
For dinner I went to Yardhouse and got the side salad, tomato basil soup and a side of fries. I coulda done without the fries!
Oh well- it was delish.
Looking forward to a full and busy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment