After some time moving, starting a new job and breaking into a new routine I have settled in quite nicely. I am so happy to be working at CFF. I love the families and volunteers, love my coworkers and love my boss. Couldn't be happier!
Sadly I came down with a very bad bout of bronchitis which incapacitated me for a couple weeks. That also took me out of work and had me bedridden, so I haven't been doing much.
My personal goals:
Last week I was so sick I didn't exercise a lick- this week I was focused to getting back into a routine, eating healthy and easing into exercising. I have also been dealing with plantar fasciitis which is an inflammation in the heel and arch of your foot- this has thrown off my body A LOT. I am working on incorporating the MELT Method, by therapist Sue Hitzmann into my life and if it makes a difference I will report!
Overall personal goal analysis: I am looking to stop binge eating. I tend to be good for a day or so then totally fall off the wagon on weekends or at 6 pm when I get home from work. I gravitate right towards things I shouldn't be eating. I am trying to get back in a good mindset and ease back in to working out. I lost a lot of my stamina and cardio so I am running in the mornings around the trails by my condo and I'll do intervals of walking so i don't overdo it. This has been making a big difference.
So there is not much to say about working out this week, because that didn't happen- so my weekend in pics:
![]() |
| A new pillow bought for my bed <3 |
![]() |
| Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Rite Aid |
![]() |
| Transporting a ton of wine to the hotel for a gala |
![]() |
| Gala ice sculpture |
![]() |
| Relaxing night by the fire with cocktails |
![]() |
| Our hotel room facing the Newport Country Club with the ocean in the background. |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment