Working really hard to change my eating habits. The past few months I've really let it slide, and I do not work out much during baseball season so it's imperative that I eat healthier to make up for that. I am also in major transition in my life so it's important to not let that effect my habits.
I am traveling next weekend so I want to make sure I am good up until that point so I can be bad while I'm in San Fran.
Overall personal goal analysis: Get back into drinking water and eating 5 fruits and veggie servings during the day. Back to basics.
Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: Went to bootcamp and was super out of shape but proud I went. That night was Bingo night at Steph's. She made her famous garlic bread- dangerous.
Thursday: Went to spin class in the evening. It was nice to work up a sweat. Afterwards I went to Downtown Disney and undid all my hard work but it was worth it!
Friday: No workout- but lotsa drinking
Saturday: Had an event in the AM at work- it was fun however, we did stand up paddle at Back Bay in Newport beach. That evening I worked
Sunday: Worked again until 5ish and then celebrated Fathers Day at the beach with my parents.
Monday: Went on a hike with Rebecca after work. It was wonderful
Tuesday: Worked all evening
Man all I did was work this week. I'm boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment