Since Summer has officially begun- YIPPEE- I thought I would put together a list of things I'd like to accomplish. Inspired by my friend Bree at http://breebeatscf.blogspot.com/
here they are in no particular order:
1. Take a roadtrip (checking this one off this weekend as I journey up to San Fran with my mom to see my bestie)
2. Throw a pool party- gotta hit up my parents for this one
3. Have my friends over to break in my new BBQ, learn how to master the art of perfectly BBQed fish
4. Experiment with new cocktails such as- Bellini's, Watermelon mojitos, peach collins, bitters, etc...
5. Bonfire at the beach with S'mores
6. Go country line dancing and 2-step with a stranger
7. In relation to #6- get some cowgirl boots :)
8. VEGAS!
9. Take in as many firework shows as I can
10. Since it gets dark so late, take up running around my neighborhood- train for a 10k, also go on walks after dinner
11. Host a movie night with my friends
12. Lose 10 lbs
13. Set some hiking dates
14. Do a major home improvement project- like refining my patio
15. Bike to the beach/ around the beach
16. Catch a fish in Bridgeport- just like grandpa taught me... Savor this Summer in Bridgeport and Tahoe, just has he would have wanted....

No comments:
Post a Comment