Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Recognizing Inspiration

Well June is almost over and I feel like I didnt even get to enjoy it much.  Through most of it  I was either extremely sick or working my tailfeather off.  Luckily I am happy and healthy now and just want to focus the rest of the summer on enjoying myself and living in the moment.  I want to make less plans and focus more on the now. I hate having dates and deadlines to constantly meet because it ultimately sets myself up for imminent failure.  I am happy at work, happy in life and want to relish this time because it often feels fleeting.

This past weekend I was honored to not only bring in a gift for CFF but more importantly recognize the courage and heart of a brave little girl I have had the pleasure to meet through work. Her name is Taylor, and despite her affliction with this rare disease, she lives her live as normally as possibly and doesn't let CF define her or what she does. She surfs, works out, skates, and behaves like any normal little girl would want to. She is incredibly brave and strong and totally INSPIRES me.  I was lucky enough to get some great pictures of her on the field of Angel Stadium thanks to Jordan Murph and his great photography skills.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment