Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Workout Week May 1- 7th 2013

My personal goals: 
 - Like last week I was super busy- so I was just trying to get through the week


Overall personal goal analysis: I have not really set any goals and I think that's a big big reason that I've really fallen off the wagon. I don't monitor myself anymore and I'm eating mindlessly. I didn't get to exercise much because of my work schedule and that always throws me off. I need the meditation and cathartic body release that exercise provides me. I am hoping to really get back on the wagon this week.

Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: Bootcamp was accomplished! Proud of that. In the evening I went to Gyu Kaku with the gang for happy hour. We ate and drank A LOT. But had a blast!
We had 3 pitchers of lychee soju, 5 plates of bistro harami, 2 plates of sweet onion, 4 plates of zuchinni, 5 bibimbap , 1 chicken garlic friend noodles, beer, and cheese wontons.  You would think that's all?
Nope! We finished it off with 4 orders of smores!


Thursday: I had Angels in the eve so no workout
Friday: Met up with my old Angels girls after work for happy hour then had softball in the evening. I went home right after softball let out at 10:30 because I had to be up super early the next day
Saturday: Didnt get to go to the gym like I usually do, which sucks. BUT instead I went to Huntington Beach to volunteer for the Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides Walk. It was a wonderful event and I was so happy to be a part of it!  Afterwards I scooted over to Angels where I worked until about 5pm. That evening I went over to the Soto's house to see their new baby.
Sunday: I was exhausted and slept in.  But when I finally woke up I hauled it to work and then went out with Matt after.  
Monday: I spent the evening with my parents.. Again no working out
Tuesday: I went out with my friend Dave in the evening... Again no working out

Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: I feel really exhausted but happy. I had good times this week and much more to look forward to. Health wise, like I said I need to get back on track.  This week is a little more mellow so I plan to do that.  I am also going shopping tomorrow for some healthy food and I want to try to eat at home more.

For next week: I'm recommitting to my eating and exercise goal. I want to lose 5 lbs in May... I am gonna do it!  I also start my new job on the 20th so that'll be a tumultuous time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment