- Drink 64 oz. of water.
- Eat 3 servings of vegetables a day.
- Eat 2 servings of fruit a day
- Lose some weight!
Overall personal goal analysis: This was a traveling week for me so I definitely did not stick to these goals. I barely drank any water and while I focused on eating my fruits and veggies I did not focus on exercise. I need a normal schedule to be able to stick more closely to my goals, but that's no excuse!
Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: I made it to my 6:30am bootcamp. Totally happy about that. I am doing a 5k with my dad in 2 week and I need to amp up the running/cardio
Thursday: I had a good workout day this Thur. I did spin and did my zumba class. Two hours in the bag!
Friday: I started my roadtrip on Fri- therefore no exercise
Saturday: I went on a small hike with my aunt and cousin Seiji this day. It was about 45 min and over some trails so I def burned more calories than if I was walking the neighborhood
Sunday:I did a 30 min trial run this morning which kicked my butt then in the evening my cousin Maile wanted to do a hike. I thought this would be a leisurely hike, BUT NO! It was quite intense and straight up- burned some good calories here.
Monday: Drove home this day and did zero exercise
Tuesday: Took one hour of zumba
Pics from Arizona
On Deck: I've
never done this before, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I think
I'm going to do a cleanse. My diet is out of wack and my body feels very out of
sorts. I've been debating about doing the Master Cleanse.
The
goal of the cleanse is not for weight loss but rather to rid my body of
toxins and help remove cravings from things that negatively affect your
body like alcohol, caffeine, and junk food. A happy side effect is weight
loss, however. Beyonce did it for 14 days before her movie Dream Girls and lost
22 lbs. I imagine most of this is water weight.
Anyway after doing
the research on this cleanse I have come to the conclusion that this
is WAY too drastic. Instead I am debating on a fruit and veggies cleanse-
I'm thinking about turning them into smoothies and such. Basically the idea of eating while cleansing sounds wayyy more appealing than merely just drinking lemon water.
If I partake in this little
adventure I will post about it here!
5 k
is scheduled for March 30th!
No comments:
Post a Comment