Friday, March 22, 2013

Photo Food Diary

This is what I ate yesterday
It was a nice morning because I had a late offsite meeting. I actually got to make a good protein packed breakfast.
I had a Thoma's Everything Bagel Thin toasted with deli sliced ham, egg and cheese. It was super delish. I also had my morning latte- it had a shot of starbucks espresso a dash of flavored creamer and steamed milk compliments of the Starbucks Verismo system!

I then was off on my day- when I finish my morning coffee I also pack a canister of tea to sip on all day long to meet my daily H2O goals.  Obvi I'm becoming obsessed with Teavana. Check out my kitchen windowsill..  Yesterday I had the Early Grey Creme.

I had two meetings that morning and in between each I had a two clementine cuties. They are so good and sweet right now. No pic.
Then I had a handful of chocolate covered raisins and half of this fruit mixture  I love this time of year when a ton of fruit is in season. I got the green grapes from Sprouts on sale this week and they were the most delicious grapes I've had in sooo long!

After my meetings I scooted back to my office and had lunch- which was grilled chicken and salad with hidden valley ranch. My salad had cucumbers, red onion, romaine, red leaf lettuce, carrots and tomato in it.


Afternoon snack was a spam musubi. Most ppl would look at this in disgust.  Spam??! But hey- I was raised on this! They are amazing and a total comfort food. I got this one at the Japanese market- they are not as good as homemade musubis  :)
Work has been hectic from our impending gala. I am always running around like crazy so packing my lunches has really been helpful because I just never know if I'll get to eat otherwise.
It's so funny when ppl say they were so busy they forget to eat... That has NEVER happened to me.

I must have really been in the breakfast mood because last night  I was craving it.  I had breakfast for dinner. I had a whole wheat tortilla, egg and cheese with an apple and of course, Tapatio.  I also munched on some leftover lemon ricotta cookies my friend made- I had two of those. Then I had a handful of peanut m&ms :)

This has been my first dinner home in a while where it's just been me - so it was nice to make something- nothing special but something that I was craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment