- Drink 64 oz. of water.
- Eat 3 servings of vegetables a day.
- Eat 2 servings of fruit a day
- Lose some weight!
Overall personal goal analysis: I kicked some butt on these personal goals this week. I ate a ton a ton of veggies- thanks to my previous post and Sprouts :) Drank water like a crazy 3 of the 7 days- Fail, and ate lotsa fruits thanks to an abundance of berries, bananas and clemetines in my kitchen fridge :)
Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: Once again I made it to my 6:30am bootcamp. I have been really becoming a regular at this bootcamp and the thought of disappointing my instructor by not showing up is good motivation! I love how she chit chats with me the whole time and makes the 45 min fly by! I didnt have to be at work early this morn so I even had a moment in the sauna and took a leisurely shower after the class.
That night I played softball again and drank beer and ate soft pretzels.. Fail
Thursday: I love to workout on Thurs but my grandma had a little birthday dinner for my dad and I this night so I went straight to her house after work and didnt get a workout in.
Friday: I drank again this day- a lot- and I played an hour of softball and prob only got my heart rate up for 3 min total- repeat of last week.
Saturday: Even though I was a bit hung over I got my booty to the gym. I did 45 walking at a 7grade incline on the treadmill and did bootcamp afterwards. A guy in my class commented that I was flying when I had to race up the stairs and do a lap around the track. I was highly flattered.
Sunday: I took spin this morning and worked hard!
Monday: I had a special appy night with my girlfriends Amanda and Brandy this night. We pigged out like it was our last meal here on earth. Pic of the yumminess:
Tuesday: I went to the gym to go dancing but I saw that my fav instructor was subbing for spin - so I nixed the dance plan and went to spin. Mind you I didnt have my spin shoes, nor a waterbottle, nor was I dressed right but I enjoyed every min of it. I had to cut out 15 min early bc I had a date with a cute little 1 week old- my new cousin Paisley. I got to hold her and fell instantly in love. So happy for Dennis and Melissa.
Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: Pretty phenomenal I have to admit. I lost a bit of weight - which was a huge goal of mine, I accomplished A LOT and had a fun week.
For next week: I am going to keep this going and keep it up. Motivated!
On deck: I have a wonderful week to look forward to which includes a trip to AZ to visit my fam and hangout with my lovely grandma. I wanna continue to eat health and do some yoga and hiking in Tuscon. Next week I am super busy at work so I'll hopefully come back refreshed and ready to tackle it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment