Friday, March 15, 2013

Photo Food Diary

This is what I ate yesterday.
For once in my life I haven't had much of an appetite... weird for me.

Breakfast was my usual cup of coffee with vanilla creamer.  I also had a cup of oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar, raisins and slivered roasted almonds.

At work we've been super busy prepping for our gala.  I have been going to meetings nonstop and creating budgets and lists for assignments. My assistant Lauren has been great and we've developed a wonderful working relationship despite the rocky start. I am looking forward to April 7th when this entire event is in the books!

Snack was my usual cut up veggies and hummus. I had cucumbers, peppers, radishes, carrots and celery in there. I also had a laughing cow wedge to go with it.

Lunch yesterday was at the Bluewater Grill in Tustin.  A nice seafood restaurant. Not my usual weekday lunch. I had the swordfish tacos which came with coleslaw (not in mayo but in this lime vinaigrette  salsa and a side of french fries with an iced tea. The tacos were sub par. Very bland - even the salsa was bland. The best part of that meal was the coleslaw.
Maybe this meal turned me off to eating for the rest of the day because I didnt have much of an appetite after this.
I went back to work and when I left at 5 I was feeling really lethargic and blah.

This was dinner - a baked sweet potato with cinnamon along with a handful of grape tomatoes and a string cheese. I did drink a ton of lemonade so that boosted my energy a bit.. I ended up working out and hanging out with my roommate last night.
Also enjoying these lovelies:

No comments:

Post a Comment