- Drink 64 oz. of water.
- Eat 3 servings of vegetables a day.
- Workout at least 5 days this week
Overall personal goal analysis: I drank my goal amount of water only 2 days (again) and ate 3 servings of veggies 4 days. FAIL
I did meet my workout goal but felt like it was halfa$$ed and a lame attempt. I felt like a sloth and super lazy this week, probably because of stress and anxiety.
Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: I sometimes like to wake up early on Weds and get a boot camp workout in but today I had a MUSE concert in the evening, I just couldnt drag myself out of bed at 6am just to go to bed at midnight and be shot for the week. SO instead I ate like a pig this day and enjoyed myself
Thursday: I got back on the wagon this day and did my spin class with Joseph and took my cadio line dancing class in the evening. Felt good.
Friday: I usually play softball this day but it was rained out. I wouldnt have played anyway because I had so much to prep for- I had two housewarming parties at my new condo this past weekend and was stressed to the max preparing for them. I took a half day at work and ran errands all day this week. I'm super proud of myself because while at Costco I resisted all temptation and just sampled a small piece of cheese on cracker
Saturday: Although this was the day of party #1 I got my butt outta bed at 8am and took a trekking class with my mom. The rest of the day I cleaned and cooked like a madwoman and my friends came over that evening until about midnight
Sunday: Party #2- this one was a brunch with my family and family friends. I was up at 7am prepping for this and was on my feet all day. I had ZERO time to workout much less catch my breath!
Monday: The detox. I took this day to center myself again and went to some much needed 90 min of yoga. I actually fell asleep in Savasana! I never do that.
Tuesday: My awesome spin instructor Pam was back at the gym. Although I cam prepped to do cardio line dancing I actually ended up taking spin class with Pam- I couldnt pass up the chance to take her class because you never know when she'll be back!
The intention the next day was to get up for bootcamp- that didnt happen :(
Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: Feeling lethargic still. Have been eating a lot of sugar. My monthly visitor is right around the corner so that must explain this laziness.
For next week: I want to get back into eating healthy. Exercise has never been my issue- its the food that sabotages me.
On deck: I have a major weekend coming up complete with Ducks Hockey and a very special baby shower for my cousin Melissa. I am supplying the Bellini's but Steph is making her famous cupcakes that I must limit myself to ONE! Also I have a birthday looming... Dun Dun Dun....
No comments:
Post a Comment