Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A beginning

So I thought I'd use this forum to vent, relate, meditate and set goals, all while recapping my passions and life.  This might be a boring daunting prospect for some but I just love blogs. What an amazing thing the internet has become. Just like reality tv- sure we can get a glimpse into people's lives but we can also release our innermost thoughts, emotions and dreams in a creative setting that has a reference guide built in  :)

So one thing I'd like to use this blog to accomplish is setting goals

Another is to document the journey of a healthier lifestyle

Another is to talk about my passions which include food (hence goal of a healthier lifestyle) traveling, friends, and lifestyle things in general like products, decoration, & new activities.

Hope I can take you on this journey with me and we can both get something out of it!
Moi! Taken in 2011
Lets begin....

(PS I am by no means a writer, and often misspell, use slang etc... please excuse and lighten up ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment