- Drink 64 oz. of water.
- Eat 3 servings of vegetables.
- Workout at least 4 days this week
Overall personal goal analysis: I drank my goal amount of water only 2 days and ate 3 servings of veggies 5 days.
I did meet and exceed my workout goal with a grand total of 6 days working out (I didnt count my hour of softball on Fri because that was hardly a workout)
PS I like to begin my week logs on Wed as I weigh myself this day and that's my "square one"
Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: Although I weigh myself around 9 am every Wed. morning- I decided to wake up at 6am this morning and go to a Barry's Bootcamp type class at my gym. We do most of the workout on a treadmill and then hop off a couple times to do strength training. Overall I ran 4 miles and did about 20 min of strength training. Felt awesome afterwards but was ravenous the rest of the day. Counter intuitive?
Thursday: I really like my Thur workouts. I have a spin class I take every Thur at my gym and try to never miss. My instructor always pushes me. We are friends, so this day he even made me write down 3 goals I'd like to accomplish in the next few months. He said he'd try to push me to stay accountable. Usually I do an hr at the gym and I'm done- esp after spinning where I drip buckets of sweat! But this day I stayed and took a cardio line dancing class afterwards. 2 hours of cardio! GOOOOO me!
Friday: This is my coed softball day with my friends after work. I showed up late and barely played- not much exercise this day- however, I did go to The Ranch this night, I danced a lot but undid it all by drinking three beers :(
Saturday: I had every intention of getting up early to work out, which I did but I by no means pushed myself. I got up at 8:30am, went to the gym, jogged for 20 min and walked at a steep incline for 10 more min. then went to a strength class for 45 which was intense. I wasnt really feeling it though. Afterwards I went to Trader Joes and shopped hungry which is always a no-no. Never SHOP HUNGRY!
Sunday: I got up at 9am this morning and went to spin. Usually Sunday morning has a great instructor but for some reason she was out so I had a crappy one and didn't have a good workout. Waste of time. Hate that.
Tuesday: Again I usually take spin this day- (can you tell I love spin? Such great low impact cardio that makes you drip sweat) but my great instructor has been on a holiday hiatus so I've been switching it up. Since one of my best friends, Becca was free we took cardio line dancing together. She and I have a goal to get slim and cute enough for the summer to don short skirts and cowboy boots to go line dancing! This class isn't the best workout, i do sweat a tad but the hour goes by soooo fast becuase we're having fun!
Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: Feeling really proud of myself for exercising regularly. Where I struggle is eating. if I made smarter healthier choices I think the lbs would just shed off. Instead I am eating like a maniac especially after I work out in the mornings.
For next week: Like I said before, I feel good about my exercise, but bad about my eating.... need to stop eating like a maniac! (but dang I enjoy food) Would love to workout every week like this, but I rarely have the time I did this past week.
On deck: All I can think about is the MUSE concert tonight- excited would be an understatement.
Also this weekend I am having two housewarmings. One for friends, another for family. MAKE GOOD CHOICES AMY (repeat to myself throughout the week)
No comments:
Post a Comment