Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Workout Week July 3-9th 2013

My personal goals: 
It was a holiday weekend, normally I would use this as an excuse to pig out. Not this year. Instead I used it as an excuse to CHALLENGE myself to stay in control. To push the envelope I added in a cleanse which definitely kept me accountable and on target. It was my personal goal to finish the cleanse and drink lots of water.
Overall personal goal analysis: I am SUPER proud of myself this week. I set out to complete a cleanse and even though I wasn't perfect, I pushed myself further than I ever have before and I was really happy with the results. It was agonizing but SO worth it.

Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday:  bootcamp in the early AM. It's getting easier and easier to wake up for this because I enjoy the class and my instructor so much! This day I got off early from work for the holiday weekend!
Thursday: Fourth of July! One of my fav holidays. I started the day off right by going for a long hike with my mom followed by lots of errand running and Angel game. No other place I'd want to be on the 4th than at Angel Stadium eating a hot dog and watching fireworks!

Photo courtesy of Angels Baseball "The Halo Way"


Friday: Started the day off with pilates and MAN how I miss not taking that class regularly. It is sooo great for your core and mental well-being. I love pilates. Afterwards I went swimming and to the movies. My mom and I had a fun day of movie hopping. We saw Monsters U and Superman- both were mediocre. I liked Monsters U slightly better but I have higher expectations from Pixar.
That evening was a night out in LA
Saturday: I started the day off right with a good workout.  Afterwards was shopping and Angels.
Sunday: I went to the gym in the early AM and in the afternoon prepped and began my cleanse. The next two days I didn't and couldn't do too much physically.
Monday: Was back at work after the long holiday weekend and barely made it thru the day.
Tuesday: Having more energy made all the difference working out. At work I had a video shoot for my event Hike the Halo on November 10th.  The shoot was super intense with lots of burpees running and stair climbing - I am so sore! In the PM I went line dancing.

Overall a great week and a lot to be proud of. And I'm just going to wrap it up with that positive note!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment