Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lash Experiment- 2 months in

On February 11th I began my lash experiment journey.  You may recall this post in which I had just purchased the much debated Tarte multiplEYE to see if it could give my tire thin lashes a little boost. I would like to show you the effect two months in. (please refer to previous post for product details)

The BEFORE:



The AFTER 2 months:



Do you notice any difference? I SURE AS HECK DON'T
This stuff is NOT worth the money, in my opinion as it did nothing for my eyelashes. And if it gets slightly in your eye it burns. This doesnt totally freak me out because the product is all natural.
I've read reviews on this and many people complain about the same issues. I dont get why Tarte wouldn't have accounted for that and made a better product??!

A lot of people in the forums say to give this product at least 3 months.. SO I will give it one more month just because I've gone this far!


1 comment:

  1. I think its helped a little!! They look more thick but not much longer... :)

    ReplyDelete