This is what I ate yesterday, Sunday April 14.
I actually got to sleep in this morning and it was soooo wonderful! I was so exhausted, my body needed the sleep.
For breakfast I had my beloved oatmeal with bananas, cinnamon, peanut butter, chopped pecans, raisins and dried cherries. So delicious and filling!
That morning I cleaned and cleaned my place. I even mopped - it is soo great to start the weekend with a clean home!
After a couple hours of cleaning I met my mom for lunch. She got home from London and Paris on Saturday so I was happy to see her for the first time in over 10 days. Her choice for lunch and she was craving Asian food.
We tried a new place in Brea- as soon as we walked in we noticed how packed it was, which was a good sign! I got my usual Vietnamese iced coffee- this stuff is STRONG. I ordered Beef Pho and my mom had BBQ pork with rice and a side of egg rolls. Everything was delish. Afterwards we went to TJ Maxx and Nordstrom rack. I haven't shopped in a while so I did some major damage. I got my best friend, Linds some bday gifts to complete a very long planned package, I also bought new workout clothes, a jewelry organizer, purse and top. I love everything I bought! No buyers remorse.
We then went back to my parents and I got to catch up on my Game of Thrones.
My mom brought me back some chocolates from Paris, which I didnt take a pic of :( But I also snacked on a Luna bar. Caramel Nut Brownie is my favorite flavor. I also had an orange.
For din we had more Asian:
Thai style chicken with rice. I added a little chili sauce to this. It was spicy and didnt really agree with my stomach. I ate about half of this and took the rest home.
For dessert I made some vanilla jello pudding and sliced some strawberries over it. A nice low-cal delish dessert! Only whipped cream would have made this perfect.
I am anxious for this week. I am hearing big news back about a job that I really hope I get.
Crossing my fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment