Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Workout Week April 3-9th 2013


My 4 personal goals: 
  1. Drink 64 oz. of water.
  2. Eat 3 servings of vegetables a day.
  3. Eat 2 servings of fruit a day
  4. Workout at least 5 days this week
Overall personal goal analysis: This was one of the BUSIEST weeks of my life. Mostly working which is good. Making that $... but I am utterly spent and just wanting to curl up and sleep for 48 hours straight. I did NOT do well on my goals. I worked out a bit but did not eat right or drink my water. I am going to recommit to my goals this week.

Here’s how my workouts went:
Wednesday: The intention was definitely to wake up early and get to my bootcamp, but alas, the late night Tue and the late night I knew I would be having at work this night prevented me from doing that. I worked Ducks vs. Kings that night and it was insanely busy and hectic. We ejected 5 people.  Ducks won in overtime.
Thursday: I had a nice evening off. I got to go to spin class and hang out with my friends prepping for a bachelorette.
Friday: Had an amazing evening.  Worked hard all day on site for our Gala. I just made it to softball then that evening spent the night with friends on a yacht in Newport Beach. It was the most amazing boat I've ever been on.  It belonged to the former president of a country but my friend is the captain. 
Saturday: The BIG GALA day. I got in an early morning workout which may or may not have been a mistake because I just consumed so much energy at this event. It was magnificent but such hard work. We raised $1.25 million total. Sooo glad its over.
Sunday: As much as I wanted this day to be a recovery day, I had to work Ducks.  I cleaned and repaired things at my home with my dad all morning and in the afternoon was off to work again.
Monday: While the rest of my office received the day off- I sadly had to go in to work. I am on the interview committee for a job in our department. I scooted out early though, and had Ducks to work that evening.
Tuesday: I was so exhausted I called in sick to work. I went to the gym took spin and went grocery shopping. It was so needed.  That evening was opening day at Angel Stadium so I worked from 3pm-midnight.


Overall workout analysis:
How I feel: I did not do too much working out this week but in no way am I living with regret, because physically and mentally- there's now way I could have squeezed it in. I am more tired than I think I've ever been. I feel emotionally drained and my body hurts. I dont want to complain on and on  so that's all I'll say.  Looking forward to some time off next week.

For next week: I want to get back on the eating healthy and drinking lots of water kick. I want to work out consistently and cut back a little on my obligations.  ironically I am interviewing for a new job right now so that's also been an added stress. Maybe next week regardless of the outcome I'll treat myself to a lil mani pedi or massage.


I leave you with my beautiful flowers from Rogers Garden's- 

No comments:

Post a Comment